Monday 14 May 2012

Thing2 - still feel a bit out of my depth!

I've just managed to work my way around lots of other sites, although did base my initial searches on the school librarian's list on Delicious.  Mine definitely needs jazzing up - looks very boring by comparison!  It does take guts to post comments on other's blogs, although I have a couple on mine which I was really chuffed to see!  I did find one blog that could have been written by me!  Still feel a bit out of my depth, but hoping that things will become clearer the further I get.  I've noted quite a few who comment that they had started the process some time ago & have dcided to pick it up again, so finding the time to keep going does concern me.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny, it takes guts to comment on other people's blogs, yet comments on your own blog are always well received.

    It all feels abstract right now, but the next few things are easier in a way. More to say about them.

    ReplyDelete